As a way to celebrate the arts and reading, we are having our third annual photo contest.
The theme this year is "Reading... Any time!
Any place!" and it is super easy to enter:
1. Think outside of the box for a unique place to read.
2. Have someone take your picture.
3. Print one colour copy that is at least 15 by 20 cm.
4. Write your name and class on the back of the photo.
5. Hand it in to the library by Friday, December 9 (just in time for Winter Arts Day)
The judges will look at composition and creativity.
Winners will be announced the following week.
Post a Comment